My work is the most rewarding in the key moments where my efforts pay off and my advice creates value for our client. My presence at the client’s premises gives me important insight into their situation, challenges and requirements, enabling me to take a forward-thinking, solution-oriented approach when delivering high-quality advice.
I am driven by the synergy resulting from the interaction between us and our clients and by productive discussions with good colleagues at Dragsted Partners.
- Successfully conducted an appeal case before the European Patent Office for a Danish client
- Served as a technical advisor to a lawyer in a Norwegian lawsuit
- Prepared a freedom-to-operate analysis on a product prior to its introduction in the United States
- Worked with patent infringement issues regarding a product in the United States
- Successfully conducted an appeal case at the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Prepared an IP due diligence analysis prior to the acquisition of a company
- Coordinated and implemented the transfer of rights in countries throughout the world
- Contributed to boosting the value of a company prior to a capital injection
- Worked as an in-house patent attorney in a Danish growth company
- Served as a technical advisor to a lawyer in a Danish lawsuit
- Prosecuted patent applications to grant in Europe and the United States, and also in growth markets such as Brazil, Russia, China and Mexico
- Served as an advisor in negotiations on the sale of patent applications
- Served as a discussion partner to the owners of a technology-based company on the creation of shareholder value by means of patenting