Innovation companies can pride themselves of that very label because they invest energy and time in the development of products and new ways of doing things in areas where others have not yet seen the potential. I therefore take pride in treating all companies individually and assessing and establishing the needs of the individual company, and in that way determine the IP strategy which would be most beneficial to pursue for that company.
The cornerstone of close cooperation with a client is not just the technical or legal aspects involved, but the merger of these two aspects with the business of the client. I aim to find the core of each development project or problem in order to be able to advise on how profits can be boosted through efficient use of the IP system. Accordingly, my approach is to advise on how to be proactive with respect to e.g. patenting and design registration as well as to provide analyses which provide my client with the required calm to adopt a wait-and-see approach and let the competitors reveal their products and business models.
At Dragsted Partners, I am part of a team that allows me to maintain my focus on the gains of our clients.
- Developed a long-term IP strategy for the purpose of an IPO/a sale of a company
- Carried out an IP audit together with a development director of a technology-driven company
- Provided counselling on business development and profit optimisation via IPR awareness
- Developed a customised structure for routes through the IPR system for an R&D department
- Created an overview of IPR issues to the board of directors of a technology-driven company
- Prepared a patent infringement case abroad for a Danish client
- Developed an IPR strategy in close cooperation with the CEO of a large Danish innovation company
- Successfully conducted a Danish reinstatement case for a foreign client
- Obtained evidence at a fair for a future patent infringement case
- Secured a Danish patent on an innovative “Danish Design” product
- Acted as in-house patent consultant at a large Danish company
- Held presentations on site at various companies about the proactive use of, as well as value creation via, IPR